Innovation at its freshest…the new Okuma Trio White TW-40 spinning reels feature a unique crossover construction. Okuma took the best from aluminum construction and lightweight graphite materials and created a distinctive new concept in reel design. The solid one piece stamped aluminum reel stem and rotor arm are paired with lightweight graphite side plates and a rotor housing which provides strength where needed, and weight savings where possible. The Trio spool construction utilizes a multi-piece construction, housing the drag system in an Aluminum Drag Chamber for added stability and smoothness, while utilizing a lightweight graphite housing for weight reduction and distinctive styling.
- EOS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System
- Multi-disk, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- DFD: Dual Force Drag system
- 9BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body design
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid rotor design
- Hybrid spool design with graphite arbor and aluminum lip
- ADC: Aluminum Drag Chamber precision spool system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy Duty, solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced rotor equalizing system
- Hi Speed gear ratio 5.0:1
- New hard EVA handle knob shape
Counter balances the hook while dropping through the water and will not scare fish off.
Tried and tested by myself and the lads in the shop with great success!!
These crimp covers are an excellent addition to your piking rigs. The rubber covers can be slid along your trace to cover crimps and knots, improving presentation of baits.
They are also brilliant at deterring weed from sticking to your rigs.
This small size is available in both red and black.
Each pack contains 50 covers.
Available in small (22mm) and large (35mm) sizes.
Each pack contains 30 bait flags.