Ron Thompson Crosswater Neoprene Gloves are made from neoprene with textured palms. The gloves have shaped fingers, 3 of which can be folded back for better control of the line on the reel. The neoprene gloves are designed for use in the cold months.
- Made specifically for smoker cookers.
- Economical fuel.
- Long burning.
- Gives your fish a wholesome smoked taste free from artificial pollutants.
- Constructed in robust, blemish proof stainless steel.
- 2 burners.
- Heat resistant plastic lid handle.
- Closeable smoke vent.
- Side handles clip over to hold the lid firmly in place.
- Side vents point down,so it can cook in the rain!
- Sections come apart,so its easy to clean.
- Light and incredibly strong construction
- Abrasion & tear resistant materials
- Drain holes for ultra quick drying
- High ankle cuffs for maximum support and comfort
- Leather and mesh combination upper
- Dirt repellent
- Easy access and fit
- Reinforced lace eyelets