Yellowstone Waterproof Pouches
Small 18 x 13 cm. Medium 25 x 18 cm. Large 33 x 27 cm.
-Ideal for protecting wallets/mobile phones/cameras/MP3 and other variable items.
-Includes carry cords.
-Durable vinyl with welded seams to keep water out.
-Secure loop and hook fastening.
Instructions for use
1. Pull apart the coloured fastening strips at the mid point. Do not pull apart at the sides as this can break the seams.
2. Unroll the top.
1. Smoothly fold down one fold at the top of the bag.
2. Holding in both hands, press downwards to remove excess air.
3. Roll down one more fold continuing to press down.
4. Push coloured fastening strip down and roll down top once again until coloured fastening meet.
5. Slide fingers across to each and firmly fastening the seal.
These small rubber sleeves slide over the shank of the treble hooks on your predator rigs. By doing so, they conceal the twisted wire of your traces resulting in a neat finish.
Available in red and black.
Each packet contains 30 sleeves.
Available in small (22mm) and large (35mm) sizes.
Each pack contains 30 bait flags.
Attached to the main line via a snap swivel it can be used as a standard float in daylight conditions but in low light or night time conditions, illuminate the float via the red LED indicator swith , accessed by unscrewing the top of the float. This float is perfect for night fishing for predators and can double up as a marker float for night time bream fishing sessions.
Comes fitted with a CR2540 lithium battery, offering up to 400hrs use. Spare battery included.
Internal rubber "O" ring creates a watertight seal. Spare "O" ring included.
Metal reinforced eyelet prevents breakages.