Yellowstone Waterproof Pouches
Small 18 x 13 cm. Medium 25 x 18 cm. Large 33 x 27 cm.
-Ideal for protecting wallets/mobile phones/cameras/MP3 and other variable items.
-Includes carry cords.
-Durable vinyl with welded seams to keep water out.
-Secure loop and hook fastening.
Instructions for use
1. Pull apart the coloured fastening strips at the mid point. Do not pull apart at the sides as this can break the seams.
2. Unroll the top.
1. Smoothly fold down one fold at the top of the bag.
2. Holding in both hands, press downwards to remove excess air.
3. Roll down one more fold continuing to press down.
4. Push coloured fastening strip down and roll down top once again until coloured fastening meet.
5. Slide fingers across to each and firmly fastening the seal.
These crimp covers are an excellent addition to your piking rigs. The rubber covers can be slid along your trace to cover crimps and knots, improving presentation of baits.
They are also brilliant at deterring weed from sticking to your rigs.
This small size is available in both red and black.
Each pack contains 50 covers.
These small rubber sleeves slide over the shank of the treble hooks on your predator rigs. By doing so, they conceal the twisted wire of your traces resulting in a neat finish.
Available in red and black.
Each packet contains 30 sleeves.