Yellowstone Waterproof Pouches
Small 18 x 13 cm. Medium 25 x 18 cm. Large 33 x 27 cm.
-Ideal for protecting wallets/mobile phones/cameras/MP3 and other variable items.
-Includes carry cords.
-Durable vinyl with welded seams to keep water out.
-Secure loop and hook fastening.
Instructions for use
1. Pull apart the coloured fastening strips at the mid point. Do not pull apart at the sides as this can break the seams.
2. Unroll the top.
1. Smoothly fold down one fold at the top of the bag.
2. Holding in both hands, press downwards to remove excess air.
3. Roll down one more fold continuing to press down.
4. Push coloured fastening strip down and roll down top once again until coloured fastening meet.
5. Slide fingers across to each and firmly fastening the seal.
- Increases surface agitation
- Accelerates oxygen replenishment
- Helps release carbon dioxide buildup
Made from Chestnut Sheep can feed on rough pasture which is unsuitable for cattle or agriculture, including mountainous terrain. Seasonal herding along mountainous routes gave rise to what are now known as drovers' roads. A strong, multi-purpose stick can be used for balance, examining dangerous undergrowth and for defence against attack by predators. The innovation of a hook facilitates the recovery of fallen animals by ensnaring them by neck or leg. For this reason the crook has been used as a religious symbol of care (particularly in difficult circumstances).