Defenders Bird Spikes
Polycarbonate Bird Spikes from Defenders are an easy-to-install bird repellent system that will protect homes and commercial premises alike. Suitable for all roosting sites, the dense pattern of protruding spikes make it impossible, in a safe and humane way, for birds to land.
Directions for Use
Used together with the fixing clips supplied, Bird Spikes will prevent roosting on gutters and happens up to 15cm wide. Fixing clips can also be used to attach Bird Spikes to objects with a narrow rim such as aerials, satellite dishes, windows and balconies. To fix Bird Spikes to a ledge or windowsill follow the directions below.
1. Use Bird Spikes on areas up to a maximum width of 200mm.
2. Ensure the surface is clean and dry before fixing.
3. Apply a silicone adhesive to the base of each length.
4. Ensure the full width of the ledge is covered by Bird Spikes.
5. Snap off the end of the final length to fit the ledge.
6. Replace damaged Bird Spikes to prevent repeat roosting.
6 x 33cm Defenders Bird Spikes - total 2 meters
6 x Defenders Fixing Clips