Cat and Dog Repeller
Detect and repel cats, dogs and nuisance animals such as foxes without doing them harm using the Mega-Sonic Cat and Dog Repeller from Defenders. The motion activated repeller detects animals movement and delivers a powerful, 25 second sonic burst to deter the most persistent pests. Coverage area is up to 12 meters in a 180 degree arc of unobstructed space, creating a protected zone of over 200 square meters.
Directions for use.
Remove all packaging and carefully read the instructions provided inside the box.
Remove the cover of the battery compartment at the base of the unit and slide out battery carrier.
Insert batteries or connect to mains adapter – see power panel on box.
Turn the unit on using the ON/OFF switch on the base. After 20 seconds the unit will activate and the test button can be pushed to check the sonic output.
Set-up of the stand will vary according to the area the unit is being used to protect – see detailed instructions inside box.
For wall or fence mounting there is a fixing hole and screw-pack provided.
Requires 6 AA batteries (not included) or alternatively connect to mains power.
- Use for the safe and effective control of pests in wildlife habitats such as gardens, fields, and farms.
- Easy to bait, set and release cage trap. Spring loaded for rapid trap activation and to prevent catch escaping .
- Constructed from galvanised steel for longer life and rust-resistance.
- Flat packed with carry handle for safer transportation.
- Tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lids
- Ensures safe application of poison baits
- Protects pets and non-target species
- Easy set-up and durable designs constructed for indoor use and out