Cat and Dog Repeller
Detect and repel cats, dogs and nuisance animals such as foxes without doing them harm using the Mega-Sonic Cat and Dog Repeller from Defenders. The motion activated repeller detects animals movement and delivers a powerful, 25 second sonic burst to deter the most persistent pests. Coverage area is up to 12 meters in a 180 degree arc of unobstructed space, creating a protected zone of over 200 square meters.
Directions for use.
Remove all packaging and carefully read the instructions provided inside the box.
Remove the cover of the battery compartment at the base of the unit and slide out battery carrier.
Insert batteries or connect to mains adapter – see power panel on box.
Turn the unit on using the ON/OFF switch on the base. After 20 seconds the unit will activate and the test button can be pushed to check the sonic output.
Set-up of the stand will vary according to the area the unit is being used to protect – see detailed instructions inside box.
For wall or fence mounting there is a fixing hole and screw-pack provided.
Requires 6 AA batteries (not included) or alternatively connect to mains power.
- Covers huge area up to 30,000 square meters.
- Realistic sounds of predator bird, bird in distress, and barkinging dog.
- Motion sensor effective to 15 meters.
- Plugs into standard socket, 10 meter extension cable included.
- Wall and ground mounting kits included.
- Can also be used as intruder deterrent.
- Stops cats from fouling lawns and gardens and protects lawns, flowerbeds, bird feeders and ponds
- Welfare-friendly, sophisticated detection system, which detects and repels cats without harming them
- 50% bigger coverage area than other models with PIR Sensor to maximise efficiency and increase battery life
- Irelands Number 1 Best Seller
- 2 Year Warranty