Ant Stop Bait Stations
.The Ant Stop Bait Station contains a bait which is highly attractive to ants. Worker ants collect the bait and take it back to the nest to share it with other ants in the nest, including the queen. The activity of ants outside the nest will normally stop within 3-6 days and he whole colony is virtually eliminated in one to three weeks.
.Break off all four corner spurs to expose the holes which allow ants access to the station
.place the station close to where you see the ants
.one station is normally enough to eliminate one nest
.Keeps station dry when in use
- Use for the safe and effective control of pests in wildlife habitats such as gardens, fields, and farms.
- Easy to bait, set and release cage trap. Spring loaded for rapid trap activation and to prevent catch escaping .
- Constructed from galvanised steel for longer life and rust-resistance.
- Flat packed with carry handle for safer transportation.
- Tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lids
- Ensures safe application of poison baits
- Protects pets and non-target species
- Easy set-up and durable designs constructed for indoor use and out