Ant Stop Bait Stations
.The Ant Stop Bait Station contains a bait which is highly attractive to ants. Worker ants collect the bait and take it back to the nest to share it with other ants in the nest, including the queen. The activity of ants outside the nest will normally stop within 3-6 days and he whole colony is virtually eliminated in one to three weeks.
.Break off all four corner spurs to expose the holes which allow ants access to the station
.place the station close to where you see the ants
.one station is normally enough to eliminate one nest
.Keeps station dry when in use
- Covers huge area up to 30,000 square meters.
- Realistic sounds of predator bird, bird in distress, and barkinging dog.
- Motion sensor effective to 15 meters.
- Plugs into standard socket, 10 meter extension cable included.
- Wall and ground mounting kits included.
- Can also be used as intruder deterrent.
- Tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lids
- Ensures safe application of poison baits
- Protects pets and non-target species
- Easy set-up and durable designs constructed for indoor use and out
- Iridescent tape flashes and reflects light to repel birds, deer and other nuisance animals
- Protects fruit and vegetable gardens, seedlings and newly seeded lawns
- 30 metre value pack
- Welfare-friendly deterrent that is safe for wildlife and pets
- Tough, weatherproof and long lasting 100 micron tape