- Manufactured to a traditional design
- Spring loaded entrance door
- Secondary one-way entrance
- Manufactured from galvanised welded wire mesh
- Wire carrying handle on the top of the cage
- A traditional device for the humane trapping of rats or similar sized pests.
- A spring-loaded front entrance is triggered when the intruder takes the bait, safely trapping it inside.
- Secondary one-way entrance allows trapping of further rats; rats have a grouping instinct, and it is not uncommon for 2 or more rats to be caught at the same time.
- Supplied with simple setting instructions.
- Galvanized to resist rust.
- Carry-handle on the top of the cage.
- Fully assembled and ready to be baited.
- L37.5cm x W 18.5cm x H16cm
Folding animal cage
- Use for the safe and effective control of pests in wildlife habitats such as gardens, fields, and farms.
- Easy to bait, set and release cage trap. Spring loaded for rapid trap activation and to prevent catch escaping .
- Constructed from galvanised steel for longer life and rust-resistance.
- Flat packed with carry handle for safer transportation.
€59.95 Add to basket
Rat and Mouse Bait Station
- Tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lids
- Ensures safe application of poison baits
- Protects pets and non-target species
- Easy set-up and durable designs constructed for indoor use and out
€12.95 Add to basket
Cat and Dog Repeller Detects and repels nuisance animals from areas such as refuse bins and livestock pens. Twin Speaker Coverage High frequency output across a 180 degree coverage area. Sound pressure levels university tested above 100 decibels. Mains or Battery Powered using 6 Alkaline LR6 (AA) 1.5v batteries (not included) or optional mains adapter with extension cable. Test Button Push button testing with LED activation indicator. Easy Set-Up With ground anchor and adjustable stand height, as well as wall and fence fixing-pack provided.
€59.95 Add to basket
Defenders Bird Spikes Polycarbonate Bird Spikes from Defenders are an easy-to-install bird repellent system that will protect homes and commercial premises alike. Suitable for all roosting sites, the dense pattern of protruding spikes make it impossible, in a safe and humane way, for birds to land. Directions for Use Used together with the fixing clips supplied, Bird Spikes will prevent roosting on gutters and happens up to 15cm wide. Fixing clips can also be used to attach Bird Spikes to objects with a narrow rim such as aerials, satellite dishes, windows and balconies. To fix Bird Spikes to a ledge or windowsill follow the directions below. 1. Use Bird Spikes on areas up to a maximum width of 200mm. 2. Ensure the surface is clean and dry before fixing. 3. Apply a silicone adhesive to the base of each length. 4. Ensure the full width of the ledge is covered by Bird Spikes. 5. Snap off the end of the final length to fit the ledge. 6. Replace damaged Bird Spikes to prevent repeat roosting. Contents 6 x 33cm Defenders Bird Spikes - total 2 meters 6 x Defenders Fixing Clips
Defenders Brick and Sill Topper The Defenders Brick and Sill Topper is a great way to help defend your property from unwanted intruders, including cats, foxs and people. very easy to install using either screws, nail fixings, or some adhesives. also known as a prickle strip they are made from a strong plastic and have a great life expectancy. Size The pack contains 24 individual pieces measuring 23cm in lenght and 9cm in width.
Doff Cat & Dog Repellent Spikes Doff Cat & Dog Repellent Spikes are ab effective, pleasant smelling, ready to use formula which helps prevent cats and dogs from repeat fouling in the same areas around your garden. They are suitable for use on and around gardens, shrubs, bordering lawns. .4 spikes included Directions for use .Treated areas should be dry .insert the spike firmly into the ground until the bottom of the spike touches the ground .
Zero In Moth Balls Zero In Mothballs are designed to protect your cloths from moths for up to 3 months from damage from cloths moths, their larvae and eggs. an easy to use solution that protects woollens, cottons, furs and other fabrics without drips or staining. ensure you place the balls in drawers, wardrobes, cupboars, airing cupboards. Directions for use .remove individual perforated balls from the outer bag .One ball will treat an area of up to 1.17 cubic meters .do not remove balls from their individual sachets .More than one ball can be used in a single location
Ant Stop Bait Stations .The Ant Stop Bait Station contains a bait which is highly attractive to ants. Worker ants collect the bait and take it back to the nest to share it with other ants in the nest, including the queen. The activity of ants outside the nest will normally stop within 3-6 days and he whole colony is virtually eliminated in one to three weeks. Directions .Break off all four corner spurs to expose the holes which allow ants access to the station .place the station close to where you see the ants .one station is normally enough to eliminate one nest .Keeps station dry when in use
€11.95 Add to basket