Folding animal cage
- Use for the safe and effective control of pests in wildlife habitats such as gardens, fields, and farms.
- Easy to bait, set and release cage trap. Spring loaded for rapid trap activation and to prevent catch escaping .
- Constructed from galvanised steel for longer life and rust-resistance.
- Flat packed with carry handle for safer transportation.
€59.95 Add to basket
Sonic Bird Repeller
- Covers huge area up to 30,000 square meters.
- Realistic sounds of predator bird, bird in distress, and barkinging dog.
- Motion sensor effective to 15 meters.
- Plugs into standard socket, 10 meter extension cable included.
- Wall and ground mounting kits included.
- Can also be used as intruder deterrent.
€59.50 Add to basket
Rat and Mouse Bait Station
- Tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lids
- Ensures safe application of poison baits
- Protects pets and non-target species
- Easy set-up and durable designs constructed for indoor use and out
€12.95 Add to basket
The Defenders Wind Powered Plastic Action Owl Decoy is a full-size replica owl that is usually used to scare pigeons and other bird species that may have become a problem. The idea of using a plastic owl as a pigeon or bird scarer is to activate the pest bird's instinctive fear of predators. The Defenders Wind Powered Action Owl Decoy has a rotating and bobbing head that moves in just the gentlest of breezes. Owls with moving heads are proven to be more successful than owls with no moving parts at all.
€34.95 Add to basket
Wind-Powered Bird Scarer Protect garden crops and property from wild bird damage using the rotary, wind-powered bird scarer. The bird scarer combines continuous movement with a reflective flash and predator eyes to deliver a silent deterrent effect.
€21.50 Add to basket
Ant Stop Bait Stations .The Ant Stop Bait Station contains a bait which is highly attractive to ants. Worker ants collect the bait and take it back to the nest to share it with other ants in the nest, including the queen. The activity of ants outside the nest will normally stop within 3-6 days and he whole colony is virtually eliminated in one to three weeks. Directions .Break off all four corner spurs to expose the holes which allow ants access to the station .place the station close to where you see the ants .one station is normally enough to eliminate one nest .Keeps station dry when in use
€11.95 Add to basket