Zero In Moth Balls
Zero In Mothballs are designed to protect your cloths from moths for up to 3 months from damage from cloths moths, their larvae and eggs. an easy to use solution that protects woollens, cottons, furs and other fabrics without drips or staining. ensure you place the balls in drawers, wardrobes, cupboars, airing cupboards.
Directions for use
.remove individual perforated balls from the outer bag
.One ball will treat an area of up to 1.17 cubic meters
.do not remove balls from their individual sachets
.More than one ball can be used in a single location
- Use for the safe and effective control of pests in wildlife habitats such as gardens, fields, and farms.
- Easy to bait, set and release cage trap. Spring loaded for rapid trap activation and to prevent catch escaping .
- Constructed from galvanised steel for longer life and rust-resistance.
- Flat packed with carry handle for safer transportation.
- Covers huge area up to 30,000 square meters.
- Realistic sounds of predator bird, bird in distress, and barkinging dog.
- Motion sensor effective to 15 meters.
- Plugs into standard socket, 10 meter extension cable included.
- Wall and ground mounting kits included.
- Can also be used as intruder deterrent.
- Tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lids
- Ensures safe application of poison baits
- Protects pets and non-target species
- Easy set-up and durable designs constructed for indoor use and out
- Iridescent tape flashes and reflects light to repel birds, deer and other nuisance animals
- Protects fruit and vegetable gardens, seedlings and newly seeded lawns
- 30 metre value pack
- Welfare-friendly deterrent that is safe for wildlife and pets
- Tough, weatherproof and long lasting 100 micron tape