Innovation at its freshest…the new Okuma Trio White TW-40 spinning reels feature a unique crossover construction. Okuma took the best from aluminum construction and lightweight graphite materials and created a distinctive new concept in reel design. The solid one piece stamped aluminum reel stem and rotor arm are paired with lightweight graphite side plates and a rotor housing which provides strength where needed, and weight savings where possible. The Trio spool construction utilizes a multi-piece construction, housing the drag system in an Aluminum Drag Chamber for added stability and smoothness, while utilizing a lightweight graphite housing for weight reduction and distinctive styling.
- EOS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System
- Multi-disk, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- DFD: Dual Force Drag system
- 9BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body design
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid rotor design
- Hybrid spool design with graphite arbor and aluminum lip
- ADC: Aluminum Drag Chamber precision spool system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy Duty, solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced rotor equalizing system
- Hi Speed gear ratio 5.0:1
- New hard EVA handle knob shape
2 per pack.
A 9cm lure weighting 22gms.
Black, orange and green marking.