Johnson’s 4fleas Household Spray
Insecticide for amateur use indoors against fleas, ants, cockroaches and other crawling pests (such as beetles, bristletails, mites, ticks, earwigs and centipedes) by application to carpets, rugs, pet bedding plus hard porous and non-porous surfaces in kitchens and other rooms in domestic premises. Surfaces sprays
Adult fleas spend most of their time on pets and lay hundreds of eggs, which fall into carpets, upholstery, pet bedding, etc. These eggs develop into larvae, pupae and then into new adult fleas, causing rapid re-infestation of pets, especially during warm summer weather. Therefore, it is important not only to treat pets themselves with an insecticide suitable for use on animals, but also to treat the environment, where most of the life cycle of the flea takes place. Johnson’s 4fleas Household Spray Extra Guard contains insecticides to kill adult fleas and also a long-acting insect growth regulator which prevents hatching eggs and larvae developing into adult fleas, so breaking the life cycle and giving protection for up to 6 months.
However, dogs and cats may also bring a fresh supply of fleas into the home at any time, especially in the summer months, often due to contact with other animals, birds, rodents and other wild life. Therefore regular spraying as required may be necessary at this time when fleas are most troublesome. Regular thorough vacuuming of carpets, furnishings, etc., is recommended. Wash or change pet bedding regularly.
- Covers huge area up to 30,000 square meters.
- Realistic sounds of predator bird, bird in distress, and barkinging dog.
- Motion sensor effective to 15 meters.
- Plugs into standard socket, 10 meter extension cable included.
- Wall and ground mounting kits included.
- Can also be used as intruder deterrent.
- Tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lids
- Ensures safe application of poison baits
- Protects pets and non-target species
- Easy set-up and durable designs constructed for indoor use and out