Sonic Bird Repeller
- Covers huge area up to 30,000 square meters.
- Realistic sounds of predator bird, bird in distress, and barkinging dog.
- Motion sensor effective to 15 meters.
- Plugs into standard socket, 10 meter extension cable included.
- Wall and ground mounting kits included.
- Can also be used as intruder deterrent.
€59.50 Add to basket
- Iridescent tape flashes and reflects light to repel birds, deer and other nuisance animals
- Protects fruit and vegetable gardens, seedlings and newly seeded lawns
- 30 metre value pack
- Welfare-friendly deterrent that is safe for wildlife and pets
- Tough, weatherproof and long lasting 100 micron tape
€11.95 Add to basket
The Defenders Wind Powered Plastic Action Owl Decoy is a full-size replica owl that is usually used to scare pigeons and other bird species that may have become a problem. The idea of using a plastic owl as a pigeon or bird scarer is to activate the pest bird's instinctive fear of predators. The Defenders Wind Powered Action Owl Decoy has a rotating and bobbing head that moves in just the gentlest of breezes. Owls with moving heads are proven to be more successful than owls with no moving parts at all.
€34.95 Add to basket
Wind-Powered Bird Scarer Protect garden crops and property from wild bird damage using the rotary, wind-powered bird scarer. The bird scarer combines continuous movement with a reflective flash and predator eyes to deliver a silent deterrent effect.
€29.95 Add to basket
Defenders Bird Spikes Polycarbonate Bird Spikes from Defenders are an easy-to-install bird repellent system that will protect homes and commercial premises alike. Suitable for all roosting sites, the dense pattern of protruding spikes make it impossible, in a safe and humane way, for birds to land. Directions for Use Used together with the fixing clips supplied, Bird Spikes will prevent roosting on gutters and happens up to 15cm wide. Fixing clips can also be used to attach Bird Spikes to objects with a narrow rim such as aerials, satellite dishes, windows and balconies. To fix Bird Spikes to a ledge or windowsill follow the directions below. 1. Use Bird Spikes on areas up to a maximum width of 200mm. 2. Ensure the surface is clean and dry before fixing. 3. Apply a silicone adhesive to the base of each length. 4. Ensure the full width of the ledge is covered by Bird Spikes. 5. Snap off the end of the final length to fit the ledge. 6. Replace damaged Bird Spikes to prevent repeat roosting. Contents 6 x 33cm Defenders Bird Spikes - total 2 meters 6 x Defenders Fixing Clips
€49.95 Add to basket