Folding animal cage
- Use for the safe and effective control of pests in wildlife habitats such as gardens, fields, and farms.
- Easy to bait, set and release cage trap. Spring loaded for rapid trap activation and to prevent catch escaping .
- Constructed from galvanised steel for longer life and rust-resistance.
- Flat packed with carry handle for safer transportation.
To prevent contamination and transfer of human odours always wear gloves when handling the folding animal cage. For the best results choose trap sites away from human activity. Once set trap(s) should be left in place for at least seven days before locating.
Cage Assembly & Instructions.
- Fold out the cage side panel and pull the handle upward to enable the cage to form.
- Pull the stabling arms down into position and clip into lugs ion each side to make secure and rigid.
- Squeeze open and attach the clip to the side panel at the back of the cage.
- Push the pin through the four loops.
- Set up the trap by using your thumb to push on on the round door plate and pull upwards (You will see the internal back plate lift)
- Pull setting arm and clip into place, the door will stay in place.
- Door trips trapping the animal inside.
Use the natural camouflage Cover to Encourage animals into the folding animal cage and increase catch rates.
Fitting the Camo Cover:
- Fit the Camo cover over the cage trap with the elasticised straps at the base of the unit.
- Secure trap door cover to trap using the fixing clip provided.
- Alternatively, where an open-ended trap is preferred, use hook and loop tag at the top of the cover to fix back the trap door cover.
- Use fixing pins provided to secure sides of trap door cover into ground
- Once set-up is completed the trap to handle is aligned to the carrier handle hole.
For improved camouflage, disuse the cage by adding foliage into the top and side webbing.
- Covers huge area up to 30,000 square meters.
- Realistic sounds of predator bird, bird in distress, and barkinging dog.
- Motion sensor effective to 15 meters.
- Plugs into standard socket, 10 meter extension cable included.
- Wall and ground mounting kits included.
- Can also be used as intruder deterrent.
- Iridescent tape flashes and reflects light to repel birds, deer and other nuisance animals
- Protects fruit and vegetable gardens, seedlings and newly seeded lawns
- 30 metre value pack
- Welfare-friendly deterrent that is safe for wildlife and pets
- Tough, weatherproof and long lasting 100 micron tape