Wind-Powered Bird Scarer
Protect garden crops and property from wild bird damage using the rotary, wind-powered bird scarer. The bird scarer combines continuous movement with a reflective flash and predator eyes to deliver a silent deterrent effect.
Directions for use
For best results install the bird scarer before seeding of fruit ripening to prevent feeding habits from becoming established. Use one bird scarer per 200 square meter area of regular shaped space. In large or irregularly shaped spaces use several units. Use the ties provided to fix the bird scarer to a fence stake or as high up as possible to deter incoming birds. Move the bird scarer from time to time to prevent pests from becoming used to them and remove altogether when not required.
- Covers huge area up to 30,000 square meters.
- Realistic sounds of predator bird, bird in distress, and barkinging dog.
- Motion sensor effective to 15 meters.
- Plugs into standard socket, 10 meter extension cable included.
- Wall and ground mounting kits included.
- Can also be used as intruder deterrent.